Updating of Kernel For IncrediMail Recovery Software (recovery of user mailboxes) and 20% Discount Coupon Code
Regain Exchange Mailboxes’ Accessibility Effortlessly
MS Exchange Server generally saves data as EDB and STM files. They are often most crucial files on Exchange Server as they store the user mailboxes belonging to a particular department or domain.
And, nobody likes an abrupt hindrance to access such mailboxes due to dirty shutdown issues, database corruption, jet engine errors or any other issue. If any such issue makes a hard strike to your Exchange mailbox, it implies a huge cost on your business as all the database gathered over the years goes inaccessible.
Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery emanates as a brilliant escape from all such EDB file related issues without requiring you to put much efforts. Supported with robust QFSCI algorithms, this tool makes the repair and restore processes prompt and flawless. It is orchestrated in a user-friendly and interactive interface that makes it quite easy to operate. You can perform recovery without mastering any technical skills. It facilitates instant migration as well. You can store the new, healthy EDB files to any desired location out of Live Exchange Server, Public and Shared Folders, Archived Mailboxes, or Cloud-Enabled Office 365 in a hassle-free manner.
Main features of Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery
- Repairs corrupt EDB and STM files in a very minimal time.
- Recovers single and multiple EDB files in a single attempt.
- Facilitates recovery and migration of files simultaneously.
- Quickly migrates the restored EDB mailboxes to Live Exchange Server, Archived Mailboxes, Public Folders, Shared Folders, or Office 365.
- Comprises receptive filter options to ease mapping of source mailboxes to targeted ones for saving files without any hassles.
- Supports PST UNICODE/NON-UNICODE PST templates to restore mailbox of any language.
- Comes with two scanning modes for flawless and thorough recovery.
- Retains structure, properties as well as formatting of the files.
- Compatible with all the available versions of MS Exchange Server, MS Outlook and Windows OS.
- Allows saving the recovered files into a variety of formats including MSG, EML, HTML, RTF and Text.
- Splits the large-size files into smaller one for enhanced accessibility.
Evaluate the Demo Version
Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery comes with a free evaluation version. Download its demo version for practical exploration of the features, filters and all other exclusive functionalities that the tool offers. The only exception the evaluation version is that it allows a user to save only 25 items from the recovered content. To deal with this exception, getting the licensed version is the only solution!
- Windows OS – 10/8.1/8/Server 2012/Server 2008 R2/7/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2003/2002/2000.
- MS Outlook (32/64 Bits) – 2016/2013/2010/2007/2003/2000/98/97.
- MS Exchange Server – 5.0/5.5/2000/2003/2007/2010/2013/2016.
- Pentium grade processor.
- 50 MB disk space for software installation.
- 512 MB RAM
- Enough disk space to save results.
For more information please visit: official product page